Expert Witness Services
Cole Media has provided confidential litigation support in the U.S. and internationally for law firms and the U.S. Department of Justice.
- How has the growth in on demand content and OTT services impacted pay television industry revenue?
- What investments are required to grow a segment licensing business beyond its current size?
- Was a reality TV show “scripted” or “unscripted” under the terms of an output agreement?
- Did an operator’s decision to change the packages in which a TV channel was offered have a negative financial impact on the channel?
- Was the business plan for an Eastern European television station reasonable?
- How do cable and satellite operators determine the value of different TV channels for their platforms?
- Could the launch of a proposed international satellite platform have been successful?
- Did a major theatrical film receive a reasonable broadcast license fee?
- How important was a program to the bottom line profitability of a TV network?
- Did an international distributor do an adequate job of selling a television program internationally?